Sunday, March 29, 2009

Stupid Surveys and Stuff That Makes Me Laugh


After I SWORE that I would only do ONE of these EVER in my blog, I was tagged by Melodee to fill out another estupido questionnaire, so here goes:

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Salesperson (Ross Dress for Less, Robinsons-May, Motherhood Maternity, Precious Memories, Crate & Barrel)
2. Assistant General Manager (Frederick's of Hollywood...YAH, BABY!!)
3. Lunch Lady (Valley View School District, Romeoville, Illinois)
4. Domestic Goddess

Four movies I've watched more than once:

1. Harry Potter (all)
2. Twilight
3. Star Wars
4. X-Men (all)

Four places I have lived:
1. Alta Loma, CA
2. La Verkin, UT
3. Romeoville, IL
4. Las Vegas, NV


Four places I have been:

1. Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, CA
2. Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
3. Silverton Mining Town, outside Durango, CO
4. Fort Worth Cattle Yards, Fort Worth, TX

Four Favorite drinks

1. Water
2. Orange Cream Soda
3. Cream Soda
4. Root Beer

People who email me regularly:

1. Papa
2. Michelle
3. Sabrina
4. Don

Four of your favorite foods:

1. Asian-Island fusion
2. authentic Mexican
3. almost any pasta
4. CHOCOLATE!!!

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. closer to family (amen!!)
2. on a cruise ship
3. Phuket, Thailand
4. Australia

Four TV shows that I watch:

1. Avatar: The Last Airbender
2. Bones
3. Chuck
4. stuff on Discovery, Travel, or Animal Planet

Four friends I think will respond:

(Mmmmm....let me think....)I tag.....

1. Michelle Marlowe - so she'll actually BLOG something
2. Heidi Tyler - for the SAME reason
3. Rebecca Johnston -'cause I only JUST found out she was a blogger, too!!
4. Julie Van Boerum - same as the first two...

Okay - no more surveys, 'k? They're lame - and yet I feel compelled to fill them out. It's unhealthy (for me). Like the last one, where I had to admit to criminal activity and tell less-than-flattering stories about my youth?Or how about the one I just got on my MySpace page about Twilight...and I HAD to fill it out, and now everyone is teasing me about being a thirty-something Twihard?

Social Sucicide.

I'll never live it down.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Okay. No more surveys. It's fun to learn about people, though. In addition to promising that I won't submit you to further tag torture, I also will not make fun of you for your answers. I liked them!

I think this type of thing is the "chain letter" of these days. You get tagged and you don't really want to do it, but you're name has been called out and you have to. Plus, you don't want some awful curse to befall you for breaking the chain. ;)

p.s. Don't you like, even a little, having an excuse to put something up on your blog without having to think too much about it???

Christa said...

Oooh, I want to do this! Give me a couple of days, but I will do this survey myself!