Sunday, July 25, 2010

Vegas Baby!!



In March, I had this wonderful opportunity to go to Las Vegas for a reunion of childhood friends...some of whom I hadn't seen in 20 years. We stayed at the Venetian Resort, and just had a really fantastic time. I laughed, I cried, I danced, I sang, and I totally didn't sleep for 4 days straight. It was a great time.

Oh...and you know that spiel about: "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"? Well...don't believe that crap...it's a total lie.

-
I have amazing friends. I can't believe that they have stuck with me all these years. They are beautiful, accomplished, passionate, and caring. I loved every minute with them.
One of the coolest things we did was get a room/booth at the Tao Nightclub in the Venetian.
-
WOW...that's really all I can say...W.O.W.
-
That place is bumpin'. The music...the dancing...the decor (yeah...the naked chicks sitting in the concrete tubs with nothing but rose petals to cover them, or the ones massaging each other with oil at the doors to the club definitely add a little sumthin'-sumthin'...if ya know what I mean. I would've got pictures...but I couldn't stretch over and around the gaggle of guys standing still as statues with their jaws on the floor)...and we were there, up and above it all, with our own private staff to attend to our every desire.
-
Soooooo cool...
-

-
I had a marvelous time guys...
-
Next time, let's crash Miami!!

No comments: