Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Freedom For Brigham!!!

Finally...after 3 LONG weeks...Brigham is getting his cast off. He was really excited (and so were we...there was a funky smell emanating from his arm)...


But then we started teasing him about the saw accidentally cutting off his arm...and he got kind of nervous. See how he's protectively cradling his hand? He looks scared, huh? Should I admit that Jason and I thought this was funny, and if I did, would I have to file this blog with all the others that demonstrate what a bad parent I am?


But then the very nice lady who let Nicolette put the cast on Brigham came in with the saw, and Brigham recognized her, and was instantly relaxed. He didn't flinch at all...he was very brave...


We washed our hands, and saw that Brigham still has an ugly bruise on his palm...its all green and yellow. Ewww....

At least that funky smell wasn't some kind of fungus!! And now Brigham is a free man again!! Hurray!!

No comments: