Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Iron Chef Miami: November 2009



Welcome to Novembers Iron Chef competition...secret ingredient = pumpkin. We had some GREAT entries this month...Ann made some really yummy pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting...


Heidi whipped up these fabulous pumpkin and cream cheese muffins with a crumble top...


Melodee tickled our taste buds with this delicious pumpkin dip served with cinnamon-sugared apples...


Tina made TWO entries...delicious pumpkin bread...


AND scrumptious pumpkin curry-chicken...it was so good that it made my mouth water even though I was SHOVING IT IN AS FAST AS I COULD!!!!


And then there was my entry, Gingersnap Crumble Pumpkin Parfaits!! And guess what? I won!!


Don't they look yummy?


But since I was hostess, I deferred my prize to 2nd place...who was Melodee!!! Hurray!!
All in all...we had a great time, and I can't wait for next month, and IT'S secret ingredient...CHOCOLATE!!!
all recipes can be found on The Jungle Food Chain

1 comment:

Mel said...

This is SO much fun. I really like that pumpkin dip, too. Thanks for the recipe.
P.S. Stephen LOVES the candle you won and passed on to me!