Friday, October 30, 2009

Trunk-or-Treat

Tonight was the ward Trunk-or-Treat. My kids were REALLY looking forward to it! It's no surprise...wouldn't you have loved to have two nights of trick-or-treating instead of one? It started with a potluck dinner, and there were games set up for kids to play. But the real fun came after it got dark, and the kids came out to the parking lot, where families had decorated their cars, and went from trunk to trunk collecting candy.


So this is my Trailer Park Trash Mermaid. Still cute...if slightly inappropriate...

Brigham is a super-strong Power Ranger...


Kaitlyn went as a Rag Doll...


Savannah was an Indian maiden, and her friend Jessica was a cowgirl...


Josephs best friend Adam had a whole Robin Hood thing going on...Kaitlyn and I couldn't help singing: "We're men! We're men in Tights! That's Right!" every time he passed.


Kaitlyn with her two new friends, Sierra and Mike.


Joseph refused to dress up...but hoped in this picture with four SCARY girls...

And this one with his friends, Christopher and Adan, and Mike's little brother, who had the coolest costume of all.

All in all, we had a great time. I thought I had relived myself of BAGS of candy...but when the kids emptied their sacks on the family room floor...I realized that I actually had more than I started with. Darn it.
So I hope to see lots of kids tomorrow night...they'll be making out like bandits at my place!!

No comments: