Tuesday, December 9, 2008

So sue me...

Yeah - I KNOW its December. And I KNOW no self-respecting blogger waits this long to post holiday stuff. But I've been busy. With life.

So here...finally...after a delayed engagement in my camera...are the pics from Halloween. Break out some left-over Double-Bubble (come on - you know you still have some. Nobody ever actually EATS that stuff until it's all that's left) and transport yourself back six weeks...

Here are my littles carving their pumpkins...

The girls went for a traditional-looking fella

While the boys opted for fangs and mutiple eyes...I think its a scary spider!! When it came to costumes, we had a wide variety...Nicolette was an adorable cheerleader...




And I had two very intimidating (in the most darling way) pirates...

And a very scary Dementor-Grim-Reaper-Pumpkin-Head-Guy...I'm not a fan of masks...they're just creepy...

Last year for Halloween, we went to a Panthers game, and Trick-or-Treated there with the vendors and Radio Disney. We had box seats and sat with the mascot for part of the game, and Joseph and Savannah got to be the kid representatives on the Zambonis during a quarter break. So this year was the first year we Trick-or-Treated in our own neighborhood...


And with five kids...the haul is ALWAYS impressive...even AFTER Dad discovers that all the packages of Peanut M&Ms have holes in them (kinda like when I was a kid, and my Mom and Dad always had to confiscate all the Snickers bars)...

We were watching "Hocus Pocus" - and the kids get to eat as much candy as they can during the movie. After that - I hide it and it gets rationed out until only the yucky stuff is left and I toss it!!

Happy Halloween!!!

No comments: